- Business Directory
- Around Town
- Spotlight on Success
- OC Blog
Strategic Partnerships are key to ONE Community and to our connection with the local community. Whether you're a business professional, entrepreneur of social member of ONE Community, we're sure you'll be interested in the diverse opportunites our Strategic Partners have to offer.
ONE Community is proud to partner with SWAY on a variety of events in the coming year. SWAY is a hip full-service events and promotions team that takes a fresh approach to party planning and strives to provide imaginative, interactive solutions. SWAY events and promotions are always executed with the utmost creative flare in order to provide guests extraordinary experiences that project vibrant energy and casual intellect. For more information www.swayevents.com
Local First Arizona
Local First Arizona seeks to promote, support, and celebrate a vibrant and sustainable Arizona economy by educating citizens about local business ownership, social equity, cultural diversity, environmental kinship, and collaboration. ONE Community is proud to offer Local First members 20% off annual Premium or Corporate business membership. Local First Arizona offers ONE Community business members a 30% discount on LFA membership - just $35 for ONE Community business members. Join Local First Arizona and use Group Promotion Code: ONE Community
Join over 1300 local AZ businesses when you join Local First Arizona. Member benefits include:
- Great media exposure to participating member biz during Independents Week each year
- Marketing exposure via the Small Wonders MAP for restaurants and certain types of retailers. Read more here.
- Annual Fall Festival for members to display wares/services to the public.
- Networking member meetings are fun and effective. Monthly, they offer good exposure
- Educational seminars for members to update and learn new strategies, whether marketing, social media, etc.
NetworkingPhoenix.com is the Valley's leading online resource for professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners looking to find networking events, professional mixers and useful business seminars. The site posts a free consolidated calendar publicizing events hosted by various local groups and organizations as well as a wealth of training seminars, workshops, and other educational opportunities to help individuals develop their networking skills and expand their businesses. ONE Community offers NetworkingPhoenix.com 20% off annual Premium or Corporate business membership.
Arizona Small Business Association
The mission of the Arizona Small Business Association (asba) is to provide professional business services, education and networking opportunities to help Arizona businesses save mONEy, make mONEy and create opportunities.
Through our Community Alliance with the Arizona Small Business Association, business members of ONE Community may have access to many of the resources and benefits afforded asba members. As a not-for-profit business association, only asba offers unparalleled value. A membership fee of $150 provides access to the most cost-effective and comprehensive range of resources, supports and services available to Arizona small business today.
- The asba Group Health Plan provides health insurance benefits for you and your employees through Arizona Small Business Benefits (asbb). Asbb offers multiple plans to fit your business needs.
- FREE “Arizona Health Card.” The Arizona Health Card offers significant savings of up to 75% on prescription drugs nationwide. In addition, discounts and savings are available for diabetic supplies, lasik surgery, hearing aids, vitamins, teeth whitening and prescription eyewear.
- The Group Health Plan through Cigna is a guarantee issue plan. You cannot be turned down, or singled out for a rate increase or cancellation. Group size is unlimited and is open to groups as small as ONE.
- Health Net offers businesses, individuals, families and the self-employed various HMO, PPO and HSA qualified health plan options.
ONE Community is proud have OpenSpark onboard as our technology partners. Whether you have a large-scale project or IT infrastructure or simpler needs for a 1-person office or small team, OpenSpark will collaborate with you to plan your technology and marketing strategy by identifying needs and presenting budget-conscious solutions. Our consultants draw on years of technical and business experience and knowledge across many industries to give you practical recommendations and solutions tailored specifically for your business and your budget. OpenSpark will work with you to develop a technology platform that supports your business today and also provides the flexibility you need as you grow. Find out more information about OpenSpark at www.openspark.co.