At American Family Insurance, we understand there is more to insurance than the policy and that people matter most. That’s why our strong network of over 4,000 independent contractor agents and more than 8,200 employees works so hard to understand the needs of our diverse customers. Our service commitment means working with our customers and offering responsive and knowledgeable service beyond the sale. It means providing fast and fair claims handling. Ultimately, it means helping to ensure our customers’ peace of mind through financial protection and personal attention.
We are currently recruiting individuals who want to empower their lives through our Agent in Training position. We offer...
- The opportunity for unlimited earnings
- The opportunity to operate your own business under a mentoring Agent.
- The opportunity to help others
- Incentive programs, bonuses, extensive training
- Have you thought about owning your own business, but don’t have a substantial amount of start-up capital?
- Do you question whether your current job is fulfilling your long-term vision?
- Do you desire a large income?
- Do you have the desire & the ability to hire, train, and coach your own team, one day?
- Do you have a competitive spirit?
- Are you interested in making a difference in your community?
If you have answered “YES" to these questions, WE NEED TO TALK! As our Agent in Training, you will:
- Successfully start and operate your own business with state of the art technology
- Be responsible for building relationships within your community
- Enhance your own professional development
- Continuous training program with an emphasis on business operations and successful marketing strategies
- Opportunities available in the Phoenix metro area.
- Clean credit
- Acceptable driving record
- A competitive spirit
- Self motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to achieve results and demonstrate customer focus
What's American Family all about?
- Our vision statement puts things clearly: To maximize customer value through industry-leading service, exceptional claims experiences and products that build long-term relationships.
- We do this by emphasizing four primary values: Fairness
- We operate with the highest degree of ethics and integrity. We keep our promises and are accountable for our actions.
- We consistently make fair and responsible decisions.
- We clearly communicate expectations and the reasons for decisions. Ease and convenience
- We remove complexity to make it easy to do business with us.
- We allow customers flexibility to choose when and how they interact with us. We anticipate and draw on customer needs for process and service innovations. Helpfulness
- We help customers understand our products and services.
- We empower people to make good decisions by providing information, tools and advice. We collaborate to consider new ideas and to deliver superior customer solutions.
- We treat all people with care and concern.
- We demonstrate empathy and respect in all situations.
- We commit to the success of our people, communities and customers
Keywords: claims adjuster, manager, business owner, franchise, restaurant, sales, management, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance, salesperson, coverage, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, outside sales, account executive
Time remaining: 68%
30/08/2014 (5 weeks)